COVID-19 Update from The White Room
The White Room is OPEN by appointment *Tuesday-Friday 10-5pm and *Saturday 9-4pm. *Appointment only. No walk ins. Hours may change due to keeping a small staff and making time to clean and disinfect the store. Follow social media for most up-to-date information.
To help ensure a healthy and safe environment for our staff and customers, and to limit the risk of possible exposure to COVID-19, The White Room is following the guidance and precautions of the CDC and local public health officials. We have developed the following protocol for our shop which will remain in effect until further notice.
- Our shop and gowns tried on are cleaned and disinfected between appointments
- Our staff is wearing facial coverings at all times
- Our staff is confirming they do no have a body temperature above 99.5 degrees Fahrenheit or experiencing any other COVID-19 symptoms
We will be open by APPOINTMENT ONLY to all customers. Formal, Mother of the Wedding, Bridesmaid, and Bride.
Parties will be limited to the bride plus 2 guests. (we do offer a viewing window for family/friends that are unable to join the customer inside to park and view all the beautiful gowns the customer tries on safely from their vehicle- see our social media video for details).
A cloth facial cover will be required to enter the store and throughout the appointment.
(same for Prom/Formal, bridesmaid, or Mother of Wedding & alterations appointments)
Before coming to your appointment, we ask you to answer “NO” to the following 4 questions:
- Are you currently under quarantine for COVID-19?
- Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Do you have symptoms of COVID-19, including fever, cough or shortness of breath/difficulty breathing?
- Are you living with or in close contact with someone who is currently quarantined or who has been diagnosed with COVID-19?
If you answer yes to any of the COVID-19 questions above, please reschedule your visit to our shop and contact a telehealth provider.
For try on at pick up time, you must have an appointment and wear facial covering. If you prefer to pickup with no try on, contact the store upon arrival and merchandise will be delivered out to your vehicle- balance can be payed by phone at pick up.
Thank you all for your patience during these uncertain times. We look forward to helping you find your dress and want to make sure we are doing it in the most responsible way. If you have any additional questions, please contact the store at firstname.lastname@example.org.